Drac and Friends Pt.2. Remaste Drac and Friends Pt.2. Remaste

Some saturation, but very nice feeling there! Nice tricks!! :)

Ceevro responds:

Yup. But I've overcome the compression-loss issue! It's better than it was!

Freud Freud

Nice drones and piano.

The bells sound too "raw" IMO. Add filters?
And why not add some percussion with effects?

gj

etelik responds:

No beat, no percussion, only sound design :P

Dinosaur Dinosaur

Very nice feeling on the entire song! Well I'm not a fan of the lil voices but whatever, great track

RobOmb responds:

Thank you very much! I think I may have made the voices a bit too loud and obnoxious haha

wynstil wynstil

hey

very cool atmosphere with those reversed/glitched notes, really sounded cool at 1:16.
maybe some compression could have made it a bit more present (you know that big sub filling everything).

cool loopidoo!

Calamaistr responds:

It was intentionally done in the same style as my 'the many faces of' albums seeing as its rather personal. Also to honor the person i made it for. I let the track build itself from a base of just the three first chords. The glitched notes were originally unintended but i then composed around it as i felt they needed to exist.
-Cal.

Alma's Gesture WIP Alma's Gesture WIP

Hey

This is almost chillin' electro :D

As it's experimental, I wanted to review the sound design:
Intro could be longer, little step by little step. The intro-bass (panned right) comes to quickly IMO.
The same intro-bass could change its pan over time.
Would need some high-end: why not adding timbals/percs with high-EQ'd delays at some random points in the mix :D
The general feel is great: the track slowly evolves, that's great !

You could actually make a pretty good ambiance/chill mix from these sounds :D cool inspiration

cya ;)

DexiAntoniu responds:

Yes, I see where you're coming from with the bass-synth, it kinda does come out of the blue at the intro. Will see if a longer intro works better!